Pink Lace-Up Booties
Seller: Eden Doll (eden.doll)
Product Name: MSD 1/4 Fashion Ankle Boots [Pink]
Price: $13.50
Price: $13.50
Shipping: $2.80
Shipping/processing time (to Massachusetts from China): 13 days (including a weekend)
These shoes were described as having an inner length of 5.9 cm- the seller noted that they are "a little bit smaller size than normal." I thought this would be good, of course! I measured them, and they seem to indeed be around 5.9 cm.
The shoes are also available in several other colours- I had a hard time choosing!
They're still pretty big on Emmaline, but you can't tell that her feet are swimming in them because of the cut! As with the green shoes, they look adorable from the front.
The shoes are also available in several other colours- I had a hard time choosing!
They're still pretty big on Emmaline, but you can't tell that her feet are swimming in them because of the cut! As with the green shoes, they look adorable from the front.
However, like the green ones (though I think to a lesser extent), they look a little out of proportion from the side.
A little detail I thought was pretty cute was the bottom of the shoe!
Another little thing that was cute their business card (shown in my first picture): it had a fan printed on one side, and below it, it said: "Please cut along the line to get a mini paper fan." The paper is nice and sparkly, with flowers on it.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. I like how they fit Emmaline- they're a little too long, but they look nice otherwise and it's harder to tell that they're too big. The shoes are made well and with good quality materials. I think I'll replace the laces with tiny ribbon, but that's not an issue! The twine they used does look like shoe laces.
The price was definitely reasonable, considering the great quality of the item.
The description was completely accurate, and they look just like they do in the seller's photos.
The shipping time was good, and I feel the charges were reasonable.
I would definitely order from this shop again!
A little detail I thought was pretty cute was the bottom of the shoe!
Another little thing that was cute their business card (shown in my first picture): it had a fan printed on one side, and below it, it said: "Please cut along the line to get a mini paper fan." The paper is nice and sparkly, with flowers on it.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. I like how they fit Emmaline- they're a little too long, but they look nice otherwise and it's harder to tell that they're too big. The shoes are made well and with good quality materials. I think I'll replace the laces with tiny ribbon, but that's not an issue! The twine they used does look like shoe laces.
The price was definitely reasonable, considering the great quality of the item.
The description was completely accurate, and they look just like they do in the seller's photos.
The shipping time was good, and I feel the charges were reasonable.
I would definitely order from this shop again!
No comments:
Post a Comment