Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Emmaline's Faceup and Tattoo Progress

     I thought I'd post what I've done with Emmaline so far! I've used about three layers of pastels to blush her face and to add colour to her tattoos, and acrylic paint for eyeliner. I'm waiting for my coloured pencils to come! I also need to buy more red paint- I'm all out.

First two layers of pastels

Added colour to her tattoo- original owner, Vahrun, did all the linework here
I might actually remove the moon part since it's closely related to Vahrun's character and story, and I think I want to keep it just a four seasons tree anyway. I want to do a moon-themed piece elsewhere anyway >u<
Added colour to her tattoo- original owner did all the linework here

Added linework for the outline of the leaves
Added eyeliner, with her new eyes in!

I think I'll remove most of the bottom liner though- it's too dark for her.

I think I just want her to have top eyeliner- more natural on the bottom, and cutesy
     So that's it for now! I'll upload more when I've done more work on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment