Hello~
I've decided to start a new blog here, specifically for my ball jointed dolls, related crafting, tutorials, and reviews relevant to the hobby!
My name is Nephaelia (you can call me Neph if you like). I've just begun to get into the BJD hobby. I got my first ABS plastic BJD in 2013, my first resin BJD in June 2014, and my first MSD in August 2014.
I am recast friendly! Every recast owner has a reason, and it's
none of my business to judge where someone bought a doll, how much it
cost, or why they chose to purchase it.
Before getting into BJDs, I repainted Monster High dolls, and I'm still into working on them- they may show up here as well as my ball jointed friends. I'm into many different forms of art, including sewing, painting, crafting props, jewelry making, and photography.
I'm far from being an expert on any of these things- I'm still learning ways to improve my faceups and crafts. Sometime in the not-too-distant future, I want to open an online store for doll clothes and accessories, but I want to get more practice first! Maybe, someday, I'll even take faceup or blushing commissions!
Thanks for visiting my blog! More posts will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment