Light Green and White Bow Shoes
|
|
| I decided to try using a backdrop- I don't want to keep looking messy! >u< |
Product Name: "1/4BJD Boots/Shoes Supper dollfie MSD Luts green new #S85-2"
Price: $19.99
Shipping: Free
Shipping/processing time (to Massachusetts from China): 8 days (including a weekend)
|
|
| Emmaline modeling the shoes |
Despite Emmaline's tiny moe-line feet, I decided to try these shoes. Her feet are officially measured by Fairyland at 4.5 cm (my measurement is about 4.25, but I was using official measurements as I ordered them before I got her). These shoes were described as having an inner length of 6 cm- a bit too big for Emmaline's adorable little feet, but I thought they were too cute to pass up. I'd eventually be buying or making her some socks anyway.
I measured the inner length of the shoes myself, and the seller's measurement seems to have been right on. They just look so much bigger on her than I expected! Her feet are kind of drowning in them. This, of course, is my own fault and not that of the seller! They were 100% honest and accurate when describing their product.
|
|
| The proportion looks a bit off from the side... |
|
|
| Without quilt batting, her feet sink in! |
|
|
| Standing from the side... |
Overall, however, I am very happy with my purchase! Even though they don't fit my doll the best, I was expecting that. Otherwise, they're made well and with good quality materials.
It was hard for me to spend twenty bucks on a pair of tiny shoes, when I only spend around five to ten dollars on a pair of shoes for me (unless they're very special!). However, I realized that the doll shoes out there that are being sold for only slightly less than that are of considerably worse quality. So, I decided to splurge (yes, $20 is a splurge...) and buy some nice shoes. I guess, considering the doll shoe market, $20 is perfectly competitive.
The description was completely accurate, and they look in person just like they do in the seller's pictures.
The shipping time was amazing: they arrived 11 days before the first predicted arrival date! 8 days is great, internationally, especially since there was a weekend included in that time period.
I would definitely buy from this shop again! Just, maybe I'll try some YoSD shoes next time. >u<
No comments:
Post a Comment